Detached family home with spacious accommodation
Feature Reception Hall with dog leg staircase and oak flooring
Natural oak front door
Solid oak veneer internal doors
Zoned underfloor heating to the ground and first floor
Living Room with reclaimed exposed ceiling beam, stone inglenook fireplace, and French doors opening to the rear garden
A hand finished Kitchen with both bespoke hand-painted and oak stained units, granite work surfaces, built-in Miele appliances and Crema Marfil Marble flooring
Family Room with feature inglenook reclaimed brick fireplace and ceiling beam, open plan to the Kitchen/Breakfast Room and door opening to rear garden
Utility Room with storage cupboards, Belfast sink
Separate annex over the garage providing bedroom and en suite with Store on ground floor
2 car garage
Cedar House combines traditional features with contemporary construction methods. The accommodation is well proportioned with fixtures, fittings and finishings to a good standard using premium quality materials. The property is constructed of reclaimed brick and white lias stone under a tiled roof with a mixture of stone mullion windows and traditional timber casement windows.
Compton Fields is a small development of 4 high quality, individual detached family homes situated on the edge of Combrook. These bespoke homes are being constructed by a renown local developer, C E Gilbert & Son.
Cedar House is a five bedroom detached family home with spacious accomodation.
The ground floor is ideal for families and for entertaining:
- Reception Hall with oak flooring with a natural oak front door
- Drawing Room with reclaimed exposed ceiling beam, stone inglenook fireplace, and French doors opening onto the rear garden
- Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with hand finished kitchen with both bespoke hand-painted and oak stained units, granite work surfaces, built-in Miele appliances and Crem Marfil marble flooring
- Family Room with feature inglenook reclaimed brick fireplace and exposed ceiling beam, open plan with Kitchen/Breakfast, door opening onto the rear garden
- Utility Room with Belfast sink
Upstairs in the main part of the house comprises 4 double bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1 with En suite
- Bedroom 2 with En suite
- Bedroom 3 with Dressing Room and Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Bedroom 4 with Jack and Jill Bathroom
There is a separate annex over the large double garage with an office to the side and a Guest Suite (Bedroom 5) above with En suite.
Cedar House is set on an attractive plot with additional parking and a large private garden with planting.
Internal images are indicative only and show a typical C E Gilbert & Son property.
Approximate Square Meters :